So… Benedict Cumberbach asked me (yeah really) to tell all of my followers thank you for the gift, (which was a Porto wine bottle) and he also said ‘Tell them to download The Fifth Estate on iTunes’.
The man knows how to promote stuff.
So you know what to do. Oh and if you are a follower I did tell him hello from all of you and you can reblog or like this post for a chance to win the above signed label :)
Just some notes: giveaway closes on 28/02/14, this is supposed to be for followers, but you don’t have to follow to be a fan of Benedict so there is no need to be following me to have a chance to win, I’ll notify the winner via ask box, if I don’t get a reply within a reasonable amount of time, I’ll chose someone else, I’ll mail it anywhere…
This was supposed to end today, but there are so many notes I think it’s only fair to add some goodies. So:
1st: the label
2nd: Cabin Pressure Series 3 CDs
3rd: STID blu-ray (UK)
4th: The Times Magazine - Moran interview
5th: Shortlist Magazine - Khan cover
I’ll give you until 8/03/14 to reblog/like.
Winners announced tomorrow, one month after I met Benedict… where has the time gone…?
Benedict Cumberbatch reveals his secrets.
[Please take note that the commentary is just for fun. Bunch of sarcasm. Don’t take it too seriously. I am getting tired of these outfits, though.]
1. The classic Bikini Armor. If you’re lucky you might get an actual shoulder-pad! If the designers even bother doing something more than just a regular bikini, you might get some accessories with stilettos! Exactly what I want in battle. For a extra nice touch; cameltoe.
2. The Lingerie ”Armor”. There’s absolutely nothing that protects you, but it looks really
uncomfortable and nice in bedbattle! Complete with some feathery, useless shoulder pads!
3. The ever so Stylish Swimsuit! This is usually the armor you get before you get the upgrade Bikini Armor. Bonus points if a choker, thigh-high boots/stockings and a half mask is included!
4. The Abstract Art. Yes, we’re all wondering how the hell that works; how does that thing stay on, how does she walk with those shoes, how on earth is that supposed to protect her and why is half of her naked? All those questions is a part of the costume! They say art say more than thousand words.. or something!
5. The Dominatrix and/or Slave outfit! For those kinky players out there! Complete with leather or latex, fishnets, chains, chokers and whips! Bonus points of the stilettos are sky-high!
6. The Stereotype Shaman or Barbarian! Because she’s clearly so wild and ~exotic~ that she doesn’t need clothes! Best worn with tiny loincloth and underboob-straps!
7. The Cute Frilly Dress! Something you’d LOVE to wear, CONSTANTLY…. in battle! Usually the female “robe” costume, but hey, robes doesn’t show her nice legs! ): For absolute effect, add garterbelts.
8. I call this the Why?. Everything is so massive and made of thick material, but we wouldn’t want to cover her girly parts now, would we? Clearly NO ONE would be aiming there!
9. Nature Thing Something. If you’re not of human race and belong to the nature, expect your outfit to look something like this! Feel completely
exposedfree! I didn’t even bother with this one, but clearly they don’t even do that in games either. But since you’re not human, it’s totally okay!
10. This is best known as “Just In Case You Forgot”. Have a decent looking outfit, but then they suddenly cut obvious holes around your privates, just reminding you that you have breasts, a butt and a vagina! How nice of them! Bonus if you don’t have a boob-hole, but instead boob-chest-plate!
11. The Everyday Archer! A very classic outfit, complete with a corset and a mini-skirt! Don’t forget the cape, but heavens forbid that you wear it longer than your hips! Then we wouldn’t be able to see your nice butt or legs from behind! *sad face*
12. The Creative Healer! She isn’t supposed to be in close-combat, and sometimes doesn’t even use weapons other than a staff, so minimal armor is understandable… that’s why we give you a dress that leaves you wondering how that thing stays on, and with a leg-slip-thing! We wouldn’t want you to forget you have legs, after all!
13. And finally, your Average Sci-Fi chick! This one is an absolute classic. It has weird cut-outs everywhere, extreme cleavage, patterns pointing to your crotch and chest, and CRAZY shoes! Don’t forget the skin tight, often nearly-transparent, glossy fabric. Perfect battle wear, absolutely perfect!
One of the best tumblr posts EVER, hands down.
An illustrated guide for sexist female warrior costumes.
"He doesn’t look like he should be hanging out with you," teased Victor, then laughed when Sherlock scowled and snatched the photo back.
2007 // 2014
"I’ve had the same face for ten years."
Not at all. The boy has grown up. Men have a habit of doing that in their 30s and the results are usually stunning.
He was lovely then but he’s beautiful now.
They put Sherlock in a room full of women and made him say “not you” ten times and then, later in the episode he said “you, it’s always you John Watson” BUT in case people had not catch on yet they made him fake date an attractive woman and never sleep with her and some people are still like “I think he has a crush on Molly/Irene/Janine”.
Joss Whedon and George R. R. Martin walk into a bar. Everybody you love dies,
Then Steven Moffat walks in. Everybody comes back to life without explanation, re-affirms their heterosexuality, flirts with the main character and the feminist movement is set back 50 years